We begin by understanding what makes you unique
1. First steps & Kick-off
Before the kickoff of any project, we schedule several calls, emails, Skype, and in-person meetings with the client to share information and clarify the project objectives. An official kickoff meeting is usually organized to agree on all the project specifications with the client.
This first part is important: we are very careful and pay a lot of attention to understanding our client's business and industry. That allows us to tailor our services specifically to each client: this ability and flexibility is one of our strengths. For example, our typical roll-out during this first part of a project could be:
- An initial presentation is given by both ToWebOrNotToWeb and the potential client
- Several discussions and talks by phone, email, Skype, and during in-person meetings are done for as long and often as needed to understand and agree on the project description and its requirements
- We perform a first and general evaluation of client's needs, culture, competitors, markets, products, services, strong areas, 'sweet spots' and goals
- ToWebOrNotToWeb supplies its proposal, after having received the client's confirmation of the project scope, schedule, target regions, objectives, terms, fee structure and all the other relevant factors
- The client and ToWebOrNotToWeb sign the contract and the project kicks off
2. Production & Delivery
Based on the analysis of the relevant information gathered during the first phase and validated with the client, we start formulating our strategic recommendations. The time for completing this stage might differ because depending on the project specifications: the client might want recommendations for a single scenario or might ask for detailed worst-case and best-case scenarios for short-, medium- and long-term objectives, which of course will require more time. At the same time we’ll select the appropriate KPIs and frame the instructions about their use and interpretation.
1) Identify, evaluate and rank target markets and business leads
- Gathering and ranking of all potential leads by product and market
- Evaluation of each leads’ business potential
- Formulation of a customized strategy for each market and business lead
- Setting the KPIs with the instructions for use and interpretation.
2) Contact, screen and submit all the qualified business leads to the client
- Approach, evaluate and qualify leads identified as potentially good for the client’s objectives
- Promote client’s products and/or services and stimulate business interest
- Short-list the companies with confirmed interest to the client’s product/service
- Formulate strategy and action plan for the short-listed leads in worst- and best-case scenarios
- Submit list of qualified business leads and strategy to the client
3. Implementation & Analysis
Upon the client’s approval of our key recommendations, we implement the strategy and focus on pursuing the selected business opportunities. At the end of the first quarter of activity, or longer if agreed differently with the client, we present the analysis of each action and the related achieved results.
The last step of the project is the ROI analysis and the comparison with the initial objectives. Our final report will include all strategy details, the rolled-out actions, the qualitative and quantitative results, and the possible corrections that might need to be undertaken to fine-tune the on-going actions.
This closing phase has usually two major areas of intervention, the execution of the strategy and the support that can be provided after the project is finished.
1) Strategy execution
- Implementation of the actions plan and materialize the opportunities with the confirmed leads
- Assisting the client during the negotiations and the contract reviews
- Support the client with the operations rolling-out
2) Post-deal support
- Support with contract updates
- Sales performance monitoring
- Sales force management services
- ROI analysis and results report