Before kicking any project off, we schedule several calls, emails, video calls, and in-person meetings with the client to share information and clarify the project objectives.
We begin by understanding what makes you unique. Before kicking any project off, we schedule several calls, emails, video calls, and in-person meetings with the client to share information and clarify the project objectives. We will also schedule an official kick-off meeting to agree on all the project specifications with the client. This first part is important: we are very careful and pay a lot of attention to understanding our client’s business and industry. That allows us to tailor our services specifically to each client – this is one of our key strengths. For example, our typical roll-out during this first phase of a project could be:
- An initial presentation is given by both ToWebOrNotToWeb and the potential client
- We will then carry out as many discussions and talks as needed to make sure that both parties understand and agree on the project description and its requirements
- We perform a general evaluation of client’s needs, culture, competitors, markets, products, services, strong areas, ‘sweet spots’ and goals
- ToWebOrNotToWeb supplies its proposal, after having received the client’s confirmation of the project scope, schedule, target regions, objectives, terms, fee structure and all the other relevant factors
- The client and ToWebOrNotToWeb sign the contract and the project kicks off