We begin by understanding what makes you unique.
Before kicking any project off, we schedule several calls, emails, video calls, and in-person meetings with the client to share information and clarify the project objectives. We will also schedule an official kick-off meeting to agree on all the project specifications with the client.
This first part is important: we are very careful and pay a lot of attention to understanding our client’s business and industry. That allows us to tailor our services specifically to each client – this is one of our key strengths. For example, our typical roll-out during this first phase of a project could be:
- An initial presentation is given by both ToWebOrNotToWeb and the potential client
- We will then carry out as many discussions and talks as needed to make sure that both parties understand and agree on the project description and its requirements
- We perform a general evaluation of client’s needs, culture, competitors, markets, products, services, strong areas, ‘sweet spots’ and goals
- ToWebOrNotToWeb supplies its proposal, after having received the client’s confirmation of the project scope, schedule, target regions, objectives, terms, fee structure and all the other relevant factors
- The client and ToWebOrNotToWeb sign the contract and the project kicks off